- Iberia is back – hopefully with more Spaniards
- FlySafair commences Lanseria operations
- FCO Travel Update: Rwanda (10)
- Atta Africa Financial Update (79)
- Zim to host inaugural China Africa Tourism Conference
- Here's how you can help put SA's trails on the (Google) Map
- Kenya to host 180 buyers for travel expo
- Kenya Airways cedes Malindi route to subsidiary Jambojet
- Air Botswana updates Cape Town - Kasane schedule
Renovated museum to reopen in September
The National Museum and Art Gallery in Gaborone is undergoing renovation and is expected to re-open ahead of Botswana’s Independence Day, on September 30. The country will be celebrating fifty years of independence.
The renovation is focussed on improving the poor lighting of the museum and will include retiling the museum.