- Kenya’s air travel sector is the most improved in Sub–Saharan Africa from January to August 2016—according to a travel research firm ForwardKeys.
- Tourism accommodation records the best August in a decade
- Tshwane Plans Rio-Style Carnival, Tourism Push
- World Responsible Tourism Day 2016 marks two very significant anniversaries for host World Travel Market and the travel and tourism industry’s wider responsible tourism efforts.
- Air Travel: East Africa Rising
- Atta Africa Financial Update (85)
- July arrivals show tourism continuing to grow
Kenya to woo Indians with new campaign
Kenya has launched a six-month marketing campaign in India in a bid to attract more tourists.
The Kenya Tourism Board (KTB) has earmarked a budget of Ksh20 million ($200 000) for the marketing initiative in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.
Currently, India is Kenya’s third-best-performing market after the United Kingdom and the United States.