- Application for Membership - Spirit of the Masai Mara
- Uganda is a birds’ haven
- New Look Victoria Falls Airport, Boon for Zim Tourism
- Atta appoints new COO
- How important is Africa’s tourism?
- Africa is rich in wellness experiences
- Minister Derek Hanekom Launches Facilities At Witsieshoek Mountain Lodge
- New Tourism Products Unveiled
- Atta Africa Financial Update (94)
Madagascar new Airport tax
Madagascar Introduces Airport Tax for Passengers
A new airport tax for passengers departing domestically and internationally from Antananarivo (Tana) and Nosy Be airports has been implemented. This tax will come into effect from 1 December 2016 and will be added directly on to flight ticket prices. This tax will not apply to children under the age of 2 years or for passengers in transit. Please find the monetary amounts for domestic and international departures listed below.
International Departure 38 EUR
Domestic Departure 20 EUR
Source: Jenman Safaris