- UK visitor numbers surge to South Africa
- Ethiopia makes big showing at international tourism conference
- BA: Process update for Travel Agents using customers personal or corporate payment card to purchase Ancillaries
- Tanzania: Hope As Number of Tourist Arrivals in Zanzibar Climbs
- South Africa Tourism update: Travel concerns on amended immigration regulations
- Big tourism boost for Zimbabwe from expanded Victoria Falls Airport
- Reminder: Webinar: Due to high demand: a second chance to learn about Saruni Rhino Camp and Rhino Tracking in Kenya
- Prince Harry takes part in Malawi's historic ‘500 Elephants’ Translocation
- Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya form joint tourism committee
New routes for Air Namibia
Air Namibia has introduced flights linking Windhoek, Gaborone, and Durban available from October 30.
Air Namibia will offer four flights per week on the Embraer ERJ 135 Jets. The flights will operate on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from Durban to Windhoek (via Gaborone) on flight SW 742 departing at 11h35 arriving at 15h00; the same flight arrives in Gaborone at 12h55 before flying on to Windhoek. Flight SW 741 departs Gaborone at 09h35 and arrives in Durban at 10h50. Flight SW 742 departs Gaborone at 13h40 and arrives in Windhoek at 15h00. Flight SW 741 departs Windhoek at 07h30 arriving in Gaborone at 08h50, before flying on to Durban and arriving at 10h50.