- 2017 Pearl of Africa Tourism Expo dates confirmed
- Atta Medical Advisor to the rescue
- FCO Travel Advice: Ghana
- SA Tourist arrivals rise 14.8% in first half of 2016
- Atta Africa Financial Update (96)
- Turning Kenyan safaris into economic development hubs
- Africa Opens Arms to Global Hotel Brands… and Tourism
Air Tanzania Buys New Boeing 787
The government of Tanzania announced the purchase of a new Boeing Dreamliner 787 for its national airline, Air Tanzania. The American company confirmed the purchase on Tuesday.
The Tanzanian government made a $10-million down payment for the 787-8 Dreamliner. The current market price is $224.6 million, according to a local media report.
The Tanzanian president’s office shared a photo of President John Magufuli looking at Boeing Dreamliner marketing pamphlets featuring a 787-8 with Air Tanzania.
The aircraft, which can seat 262 passengers, will arrive in June 2018.
Source: Afrika News