- Tourism Welcomes the Release of the Tourism Satellite Account Report
- Tourism facilities for Komjekejeke Heritage site
- Kenya Airways responds to surge of holiday bookings
- Ethiopian Airlines Obtains $159m AfDB Loan for Upgrades
- Air Tanzania Buys New Boeing 787
- 2017 Pearl of Africa Tourism Expo dates confirmed
- Atta Medical Advisor to the rescue
- FCO Travel Advice: Ghana
Blue Train adds another Hoedspruit service
The Blue Train has made changes to its 2017 schedule with an additional arrival to Hoedspruit in Limpopo.
The train will depart from Pretoria to Hoedspruit on Friday, June 16, and the return service will depart Hoedspruit for Pretoria on Saturday, June 17.
The Cape Town-Pretoria service on September 6 has been moved to September 8.
You can view and download the amended schedule here.