- Tourism Welcomes the Release of the Tourism Satellite Account Report
- Tourism facilities for Komjekejeke Heritage site
- Kenya Airways responds to surge of holiday bookings
- Ethiopian Airlines Obtains $159m AfDB Loan for Upgrades
- Air Tanzania Buys New Boeing 787
- 2017 Pearl of Africa Tourism Expo dates confirmed
- Atta Medical Advisor to the rescue
- FCO Travel Advice: Ghana
Important changes to excess baggage charges
Effective 4th January 2017. New excess baggage charges.
EMDs issued before 4th January 2017 will be honoured as ticketed and the new rates will not apply to these EMDs. However, any voluntary changes (re-routing or upgrading) to the ticket, will be subject to the new rates outlined above.
New transactions on or after the 4th January 2017, will be at the new increased rates outlined above.
In addition to the free baggage allowance permitted per booking, SAA continues to offer its customers the unique benefit of a free piece of sporting equipment up to 23kgs.
For more information, click here or call 020 8576 5555, option 2.