- Air Tanzania Buys New Boeing 787
- 2017 Pearl of Africa Tourism Expo dates confirmed
- Atta Medical Advisor to the rescue
- FCO Travel Advice: Ghana
- SA Tourist arrivals rise 14.8% in first half of 2016
- Atta Africa Financial Update (96)
- Turning Kenyan safaris into economic development hubs
- Africa Opens Arms to Global Hotel Brands… and Tourism
Kenya Airways responds to surge of holiday bookings
Kenya Airways normally operates Embraer E190 aircraft on the Nairobi-Mombasa route with as many as 10 flights a day but has decided to deploy a Dreamliner to facilitate the extra traffic expected for the Kenya coast before and after the main Christmas and New Year period.
Kenya Airways is responding to the surge in bookings by announcing the deployment, on certain flights, of the Boeing B787 Dreamliner between the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, and the coastal port city of Mombasa on certain holiday dates.