- Legal SA: CPA Provisions Re Non-Refundable Deposits & Cancellation Fees – Section 33: Catalogue Marketing & Section 41: False, Misleading or Deceptive Representations
- New market access partnership to develop SME tourism sector launched in South Africa
- Biometric Information On Tourists Necessary
- Nigerian govt promises to improve tourism
- More flights into Cape Town adds up to a lot of moolah
Local airline launches Pietermartizburg-Cape Town service
Airlink will launch a new route between Pietermaritzburg and Cape Town on February 6.
The airline will offer a daily return service operated by a 37-seat Embraer 135.
Flight SA8721 will depart Pietermaritzburg at 07h00 and arrive in Cape Town at 09h10. Flight SA8724 will depart Cape Town at 17h35 and arrive in Pietermaritzburg at 19h30.