- Communique from SATIB Atta’s insurance advisor and facilitator for Atta 24 Emergency Response
- SA airport to remove cub petting images that give tourists the wrong message
- #BizTrends2017: Make 2017 the year of the emerging domestic tourist
- A focused minister: A success story for Tourism Zimbabwe
- Meetings Africa 2017 Defines Business Events and the Achievement of Development Goals
- Atta Financial Update (2)
From the new COO
A week into the job I thought that it was time for me to introduce myself to you all. Many of you will already know me and thank you all for the good wishes I have received both prior to starting officially on Monday and since then.
I am lucky to be working with a great team both here in London and further afield with our Directors spread through the continent and beyond.
Over the coming months I will be attending various shows and networking events in London, South Africa and Germany. I hope that I will be able to see many of you at these events.
If any of you are going to be in London, please get in contact as I would be more than happy to catch up over a coffee if you are in the area, if you want to get in contact directly, my email address is email@example.com or via skype at cjmears.
I am looking forward to working with you all over the coming months and wish you all the best for a successful 2017