- RwandAir directs flights to India to boost trade, tourism
- From the new COO
- Communique from SATIB Atta’s insurance advisor and facilitator for Atta 24 Emergency Response
- SA airport to remove cub petting images that give tourists the wrong message
- #BizTrends2017: Make 2017 the year of the emerging domestic tourist
- A focused minister: A success story for Tourism Zimbabwe
Morocco to Join Emirates A380 network
Emirates, has confirmed it will operate the first ever commercial Airbus A380 flight to Morocco and North Africa, when it takes the iconic double decker aircraft to Casablanca on 26 March 2017.
The airline’s flagship aircraft, which continues to excite travellers and aviation enthusiasts alike, will replace the Boeing 777-300ER aircraft currently used on the Dubai-Casablanca route, offering increased seat capacity across all three cabin classes and an enhanced premium product experience.