- Happy Holidays from Atta! (2)
- Whilst Southern Africa’s Zim/Zam relaunch their Uni Visa, East Africa’s Tanzania, wants to go it alone
- Atta Africa Financial Update (97)
- FCO Travel Advice: Madagascar
- Important changes to excess baggage charges
- Blue Train adds another Hoedspruit service
- Tourism Welcomes the Release of the Tourism Satellite Account Report
- Tourism facilities for Komjekejeke Heritage site
New direct air service to Marataba
More luxury hotel and lodge collection, and Angel Gabriel, a charter airline, have launched a new direct air taxi service that operates daily from Grand Central Airport in Midrand to Marataba in the Marakele National Park in Limpopo.
The service includes complimentary shuttles to and from OR Tambo International Airport and Lanseria Airport. The flight departs from Grand Central at 12h00 and lands in Marataba at 13h00. The return flight departs Marataba at 11h15 and arrives back in Johannesburg at 12h15. The airstrip is a 25-minute drive from Marataba.
The air taxi service is available for a minimum of two passengers and can be booked only through More reservations.