- #BizTrends2017: Make 2017 the year of the emerging domestic tourist
- A focused minister: A success story for Tourism Zimbabwe
- Meetings Africa 2017 Defines Business Events and the Achievement of Development Goals
- Atta Financial Update (2)
- Cape Town International Airport hits 10 million passenger milestone in 2016
SA airport to remove cub petting images that give tourists the wrong message
A South African Tourism campaign in the halls of International Arrivals of OR Tambo, said to be about a year old, is going to be removed from one of SA's busiest airports, Airports Company South Africa (Acsa) has confirmed, admitting it sends the wrong message to arriving tourists.
Images in the campaign depict a wild African landscape, as well as a family of four sitting and playing with lion cubs - which a number of organisations have slammed as going against sustainable tourism, which aims to eradicate unethical practices. Blood Lions initially tweeted the airport, as well as new SA Tourism CEO Sisa Ntshona about it.