- Turkish Airlines, Air Namibia join forces to open Africa travel
- SA strengthens tourism ties with Islamic republic of Iran
- Warning! The need to advise customers regarding safety
- Pearl of Africa Expo ready
- Atta Financial Update (7)
- Emirates deploys wildlife-branded A380 double-decker on Johannesburg route
- Cars, tea and tourism: Germany's relationship with East Africa
Ethiopian Airlines increases Johannesburg flights
Ethiopian Airlines will fly double daily from Johannesburg from March 28. Currently the airline operates 11 flights a week from OR Tambo.
The current schedule has daily midday flights and four late-night flights departing from Johannesburg on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
With the new schedule, Ethiopian Airlines will add three more late-night flights departing Johannesburg on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Flight ET 848 will depart Johannesburg at 23h50 and arrive in Addis Ababa at 06h15. The return flight, ET 849, will depart Addis Ababa at 23h50 and arrive in Johannesburg at 03h55.
The flight will be operated with B737-800 aircraft configured with 15 seats in business class and 137 in economy.
Source: Daily Travel & Meetings Buyer