- Legal SA: The CPA: Non-Refundable Deposits & Cancellation Fees (Part 7)
- New South African visa application centres to make life easier for Aucklanders
- The Daily Telegraph's best 50 safari holidays
- Zuma pegs tourism as key job driver for year ahead
- Rwanda set to host major aviation event again
- South African Rand: Still below Fair-Value, Should Rise in 2017
Zimbabwe Tourism set to train local exhibitors ahead of Sanganai
The Zimbabwe Tourism Authority will be conducting exhibitor training workshops on exhibitor participation ahead of the Sanganai/Hlanganani 2017 World Tourism Expo in Harare, Bulawayo, Victoria Falls and Nyanga at the end of February 2017. The training programmes are meant to assist exhibitors on how they can maximise value out of their business exchange and interactions with international buyers during Sanganai/Hlanganani.
The training which will cover, marketing (exhibition planning, exhibition strategy and stand designs), speed dating sessions, package development, experiences from the best, negotiation and closing of sales contracts will be undertaken by ZITF, ZTA and a few renowned operators with vast international tourism experience.
The Zimbabwe Tourism Authority is urging all interested persons who have been registered for Sanganai/Hlanganani 2017 to revert by return mail to enable ZTA to ascertain the number of exhibitors required to receive this crucial training. Attached is the booking form for Sanganai/Hlanganani 2017.
Source: Wolfgang H. Thome