- Collaboration will make life saving water bottles available at WTM Africa
- Cape Verde reports tourism increase
- UNWTO Secretary General candidate landed key African Union Leadership Position
- Limpopo on high alert as Botswana issues Malaria warning
- Air France expands South Africa Service
- Poaching menace leaves only 540 rhinos in Kenya
- Kenya bans plastic bags effective six months from now
Zambia: 2017 ZATEX preparations are underway
Zambia Travel Expo 2017 preparations are underway, it is indeed an exciting period for the Zambia Tourism Agency team to see all their efforts start unfolding and yielding fruits. As you may know, the Zambia Travel Expo has been running and is fully functional.
Exhibitors and Buyers’ profiles have been updated to the website. Applications to attend ZATEX 2017 are still open and the 2016 ZATEX magazine is also available for viewing on the website.
The total number of confirmed exhibitors stands at 38, these include Marula Lodge, Croc Valley Camp, Flatdogs Camp, Royal Zambezi Lodge, Kafue National Park, Mukambi Safaris, Protea Hotels, Radisson Blu Hotel, Sanctuary Retreats, Zambelozi Island, Cresta Hotels, All Season Travel & Tours, Memorable Journeys, Mozambique Tourism, Mount Hermon Safari and Sandy’s Creation Resorts among many others.
The total number of confirmed international hosted buyers and media stands at 28, with being 24 buyers and 4 being media. ZTA is still in the selection process of hosted buyers and media, applications to attend ZATEX as hosted media are still open and can be done through our website.