- German LCC debuts in SA with direct flight
- South Africa court permits domestic trade in rhino horns
- How will the cabinet reshuffle affect SA's travel and tourism industry?
- Travel Planning WTM Africa 2017: 'Major growth' as continent's potential set to be showcased
- FCO Travel Advice: Ethiopia (3)
- Atta Financial Update (13)
- Tanzania: Strategies to Triple Number of Chinese Tourists Drawn
Ethiopian Airlines Europe service changes from May 2017
Ethiopian Airlines has made service changes for Europe, including Brussels, Milan, Paris and Vienna. From 06MAY17, Ethiopian’s daily Addis Ababa – Paris CDG service will no longer extend to Brussels.
From the same date, Brussels will become 6 weekly operation, instead of daily. Brussels will continue to see 1-stop operation, 2 weekly via Milan, 4 via Vienna.
Planned 3 weekly Addis Ababa – Rome – Milan service remains unchanged. Overall service to Milan will be reduced from 6 to 5 weekly.
Existing Vienna service will extend to Brussels, overall frequency remains 4 weekly.