- Ethiopia Introduces Latest Airbus A350 to Abuja Route
- Uganda's Fight Against Poaching Gets a Boost
- Kenya gets nearly $20 million to market the destination
- Nigeria wins right to host African tourism Ministers in 2018
- Thousands in the city for World Travel Market Africa
- South Africa: North West Tourism On Fifth Annual Inter Tourism Games
- Atta Africa Financial Update (99)
- Zimbabwe tourist arrivals to reach 2,2 million by year end
Mozambique launches visas on arrival
All international visitors to Mozambique who require a visa, can now receive a visa on arrival, confirms Mike Brett, South African representative of the Mozambique Roadshow.
Visitors will pay US$50 (€46) for a dual-entry visa which is valid for 30 days.
“We are thrilled that international visitors, who previously had to apply for visas ahead of arrival if there was an embassy or consulate in their country of origin, are now able to get visas on arrival in Mozambique.
“This will have an incredibly positive impact on Mozambique’s inbound tourism industry and the destination’s status as an international tourism destination of choice,” says Natalie Tenzer-Silva, Dana Tours Director.