- German LCC debuts in SA with direct flight
- South Africa court permits domestic trade in rhino horns
- How will the cabinet reshuffle affect SA's travel and tourism industry?
- Travel Planning WTM Africa 2017: 'Major growth' as continent's potential set to be showcased
- FCO Travel Advice: Ethiopia (3)
- Atta Financial Update (13)
- Tanzania: Strategies to Triple Number of Chinese Tourists Drawn
Vic Falls White Water Rafting - High Water Suspension
White Water Rafting activities have been suspended in Victoria Falls as the Rafting Association of Zimbabwe closed the season owing to rising water levels in the Zambezi River.
RAZ chairman Mr Skinner Ndlovu said water levels have been rising by about five cenitmetres per day lately.
Source: Chronicle Zimbabwe