- INDABA2017: All signs point to Africa being the next tourism frontier
- Oman Air launches third destination in Africa
- Demand for executive hotel managers in Africa
- Lusaka can boost Zambia’s tourists to 1 million
- Kilimanjaro airport upgrade to disrupt flights
- New Atta Members this month (6)
- London becomes RwandAir’s second intercontinental destination
- Atta Africa Financial Update (98)
WTM Africa - 2 Weeks to Go
With over 600 exhibitors expected at WTM Africa, the 2017 show promises multiple networking and business opportunities. Browse the online exhibitor directory to view a full listing. For a sneak peak of WTM Africa 2017, visit our website on www.africa.wtm.com and browse the 2017 Preview Guide.
Register now to avoid the onsite registration fee of R800 and long queues.