- Wine and Food Tourism Conference to focus on customer experience, growing loyalty (1)
- Tourist gets lucky as she spots escaped Kruger lion being recaptured
- Rwanda: Eight More Rhinos and Two Lions Relocated to Akagera Park
- Wine and Food Tourism Conference to focus on customer experience, growing loyalty
- UK reclaims status as top tourism market into Kenya with figures up 12.3% yoy for first quarter of 2017
- Atta Financial Update (17)
- Made in Africa' content from DISCOP Jhb
Air India eyes Nairobi again after 7 year absence
Air India, a Star Alliance member, is once again on the expansion drive with more long haul destinations being launched this year.
New services to Washington, Stockholm and Los Angeles will be followed by Tel Aviv, Dallas and notably Nairobi later this year.
While no date has been set is there speculation that Air India will commence flights to the Kenyan capital with the start of the traditional winter season airlines observe.
The Indian flag carrier withdrew from Kenya in 2010 leaving the route entirely to Kenya Airways but has now apparently decided that there is enough traffic between the two countries – India is now in the top five of Kenya’s visitor source countries – to justify resuming daily flights.
Source: ATC News