- President Zuma in Durban to officially open Indaba 2017
- East Africa: Tour d'EAC 2017 - the Tourism Circuit
- Air India eyes Nairobi again after 7 year absence
- Zimbabwe: Tourism Sector Records Increase in Occupancy
- Wine and Food Tourism Conference to focus on customer experience, growing loyalty (1)
- Tourist gets lucky as she spots escaped Kruger lion being recaptured
- Rwanda: Eight More Rhinos and Two Lions Relocated to Akagera Park
- Wine and Food Tourism Conference to focus on customer experience, growing loyalty
#Indaba2017... It's a wrap
With Indaba 2017 wrapping up yesterday initial feedback from Atta members both exhibiting and attending the show has been encouragingly positive indicating that Indaba is heading in the right direction.
Some feedback from our members at the show.
"We have had a very good show with back to back meetings and attendance has been much better than expected. We have seen good operators from around the globe and are feeling very pleased to have attended the show. We plan to attend Indaba next year."
Alex Millar | The Govenors Camp Collection
“We’ve had a really busy and positive Indaba and we’re looking forward to next years show.”
Lauren Mallett | Royal Zambezi Lodge (Zambia)
"Love the inspiration and vibe at Indaba 2017! A well organized show with a huge amount of veteran players in both conservation and tourism who are present and positive! Well done and see you next year."
Vanessa Nielsen | The Explorer Club Africa