- Ethiopia: City Promoting Sport Tourism
- South Africa: Tourism Prospects Look Golden for South Africa and China
- New Atta Members this month (7)
- Atta Financial Update (15)
- Ethiopian Airlines to be official African Carrier for GOJ UNWTO Global Conference
- South African Airways & Hawaiian Airlines launch new interline partnership
- Namibia: 'Tourism Sector Will Employ 64 000 By 2022'
- CemAir to launch Johannesburg-Hoedspruit route
- Kenya- Laikipia
Kenya Airways adds Victoria Falls stop as Cape Town flights rise to six a week
Tourism to Zimbabwe is set to benefit from the latest addition of flight routes to Victoria Falls as Kenya Airways will today launch a nonstop service from and to Nairobi.
The Embraer E190 service will operate three times a week, offering a two class cabin configuration of Kenya Airways’ award winning business class and economy class.
All three flights will then continue to Cape Town joining three existing flights operating since last year via the Zambian city of Livingstone.
This now covers both sides of the iconic Victoria Falls and combine this leading African destination with an equally iconic Cape Town where the Table Mountain and many other attractions await tourists.
Source: ATC News