- Air India eyes Nairobi again after 7 year absence
- Zimbabwe: Tourism Sector Records Increase in Occupancy
- Wine and Food Tourism Conference to focus on customer experience, growing loyalty (1)
- Tourist gets lucky as she spots escaped Kruger lion being recaptured
- Rwanda: Eight More Rhinos and Two Lions Relocated to Akagera Park
- Wine and Food Tourism Conference to focus on customer experience, growing loyalty
- UK reclaims status as top tourism market into Kenya with figures up 12.3% yoy for first quarter of 2017
- Atta Financial Update (17)
President Zuma in Durban to officially open Indaba 2017
It’s official. President Jacob Zuma will open Indaba 2017 - Africa’s leading travel show - at the Chief Albert Luthuli International Convention Centre in Durban today.
Indaba 2017, running from Tuesday 16 May to Thursday 18 May, is expected to bring together more than 7 000 delegates that represent the top tourism products in Africa including the world’s leading travel buyers and travel and tourism media.
The biggest annual travel and tourism trade show which is said to be “the soul of the industry coming together to celebrate all that makes Africa a welcoming, accessible and beautiful destination”, is focused on growing domestic tourism.