- Atta Financial Update (17)
- Made in Africa' content from DISCOP Jhb
- Five Questions With Bangu Masisi, President of South African Tourism’s North America Division
- Rwanda doubles fees for gorilla tracking
- Africa should take advantage of tourism economy
- #WTMA17: The fast changing world of influencer and social media marketing
UK reclaims status as top tourism market into Kenya with figures up 12.3% yoy for first quarter of 2017
The Kenya Tourism Board UK & Ireland is celebrating a significant year-on-year growth in tourism arrivals for the first quarter of 2017, allowing the UK to reclaim its title as the largest tourism market into Kenya.
The visitor inflows from the UK increased by 12.3% year-on-year between January and March, with 25,661 travellers in 2017 and 22,852 in 2016, resulting in the UK overtaking the United States to once again become Kenya’s top source market.
The latest figures report that a total of 225,076 international tourists arrived in Kenya between January and March 2017, up by 8.2% from the same period in 2016.
Source: Magical Kenya