- #ShockWildlifeTruths: Rhino horn online auction pros and cons, readers respond
- Tanzania: $156m Plan to Boost Tourism in Ruaha, Selous
- Pafuri introduces new conservation levy
- Exploding volcano may open maiden 'Geopark'
- Develop incentives for local tourism
- Proposed leopard hunting regulations need to be rethought
Air France resumes Nairobi service from Mar 2018
Air France in summer 2018 season plans to resume service to Kenya, as the Skyteam member schedules Paris CDG – Nairobi operation. From 25MAR18, Boeing 787-9 aircraft will operate this route 3 times a week. Reservation for this route opened late last week.
AF814 CDG2050 – 0550+1NBO 789 367
AF815 NBO0900 – 1630CDG 789 147
The airline previously served Nairobi until March 2000.