- Cultivating the next generation of tourism professionals
- Application for Membership - Borana
- Latest rhino stats shocking
- Tourism and travel trade joins GP Lifestyle Tourism Street Party to celebrate Gauteng
- Adventure race Expedition Africa to put spotlight on Namaqua West Coast
- Sustainable tourism development in Africa: UN General Assembly discusses issue
- Tourism business performance sees decline but it's not all doom and gloom
- Atta Financial Update - 19 Sep 17
- SA's art and culture takes to the streets in New York
- KAZA Visas - Update 18 Sep 17
Africa's biggest modern art gallery opens in Cape Town
Africa's largest gallery for contemporary art from the continent and its diaspora has opened in the South African city of Cape Town.
The Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (Zeitz Mocaa) is set inside old grain silos on the V&A Waterfront.
The building has been converted by UK designer Thomas Heatherwick into a maze of rooms with bulbous windows.
Visitors are greeted by a giant flying dragon made of rubber, created by South African artist Nicholas Hlobo.
Entrance to the public, not-for-profit museum will be free for African passport holders at certain times of the week.