- Application for Membership - Namibia-Experience
- Visit Zim campaign eyes 3 source markets
- Chinese firm set to develop sprawling Tanzania tourist town
- Legal SA: Duty of Care (Doc): The Tunisia Beach Shooting Inquiry & Indemnities (Part 5)
- Atta Africa Financial update 03.10.2017
- Application for Membership - Aardvark Safaris
- Fastjet making moves to help open skies, drive tourism
- New hotels boost tourism in Cape Town
- Lusaka the venue for the 2018 edition of ZATEX
- Ethiopia tourism revenue rebounds after 2016 dip
RTG's Vic Falls Hotels Register 13 Percent Growth
Rainbow Tourism Group (RTG)'s hotels based in Victoria Falls -- a colossal tourist destination -- posted a 13 percent revenue growth to $339 000 for the year to June 30, 2017 as the recently unveiled Victoria Falls International Airport continues to hold sway.
President Mugabe commissioned the refurbished Victoria Falls International Airport in November last year, and arrivals have been spiking since then, translating into huge business for hoteliers in the region. The Victoria Falls airport has potential to handle 1,6 million passengers per year, which is 900 000 passengers more than what the Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula (former Livingstone Airport) can handle.