- Tanzania to host key tourism expo
- Atta Africa Financial Update 11.10.2017
- Kenya unveils plan to turn around tourism
- South Africa. Entry Regulations. Reminder to parents travelling with children
- Application for Membership - Orbis Expeditions
- Application for Membership - Wayfairer Travel
- Change at Atta HQ
- R18.1m to develop Dawid Kruiper Rest Camp
- Hope in the wilderness: Ugandan summit helps protect land of the giants
- South African Tourism announces travel agent roadshows
Rwanda Offers Rich Potential for Tourism Investment – PM
Prime Minister Edouard Ngirente has made a case for regional and global investors to consider Rwanda as an investment destination, specifically tourism-related.
Ngirente was speaking at the opening of the Africa Hotel Investment Forum, yesterday, at the Kigali Convention Centre.
The three-day summit convenes stakeholders from the hospitality sector from across the world, including investors, local operators, public officials and industry experts, to discuss opportunities across the continent.
The premier said the growing tourism sector bears multiple opportunities for international investors.
"Rwanda is delighted to showcase some exciting new investment opportunities in the growing tourism sector," he said.