- Air access made easier in Odzala
- RTG's Vic Falls Hotels Register 13 Percent Growth
- Application for Membership - Namibia-Experience
- Visit Zim campaign eyes 3 source markets
- Chinese firm set to develop sprawling Tanzania tourist town
- Legal SA: Duty of Care (Doc): The Tunisia Beach Shooting Inquiry & Indemnities (Part 5)
- Atta Africa Financial update 03.10.2017
- Application for Membership - Aardvark Safaris
- Fastjet making moves to help open skies, drive tourism
- New hotels boost tourism in Cape Town
Table Mountain Cableway turns 88
Table Mountain Aerial Cableway Company has been in operation since 1929. Over 26 million visitors later it is celebrating its 88th birthday and the 20th anniversary of the current cable cars.
The original steel and wood cable cars have been upgraded three times, first in 1958, again in 1974 and most recently in 1997 when the round cars with revolving floors called “rotairs” were introduced.