- Atta Africa Financial Update 11.10.2017
- Kenya unveils plan to turn around tourism
- South Africa. Entry Regulations. Reminder to parents travelling with children
- Application for Membership - Orbis Expeditions
- Application for Membership - Wayfairer Travel
- Change at Atta HQ
- R18.1m to develop Dawid Kruiper Rest Camp
- Hope in the wilderness: Ugandan summit helps protect land of the giants
- South African Tourism announces travel agent roadshows
- Evening Standard backs project helping wildlife to flourish in Uganda, the land of the elephants
Tanzania to host key tourism expo
DAR ES SALAAM, Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- Tanzania's public tourism body said on Tuesday it will host an in-door International Tourism Expo, known as the Swahili International Tourism Expo in the east African nation's commercial capital Dar es Salaam.
The three-day tourism expo to be held on Oct.13 has attracted Nigeria, Morocco, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Mauritius, South Africa, Malawi, Ethiopia, Namibia, Zimbabwe and India, said Tanzania Tourist Board (TTB) Managing Director Devota Mdachi.
The expo will be held at the Chinese-built Julius Nyerere International Convention Center (JNICC), she told a news conference.
Mdachi said 150 tourist-related institutions and companies from 13 African countries and 186 tourist agents from across the world will meet their local counterparts and discuss how to promote the industry.
She said the tourist agents will come from India, Ethiopia, the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany and Morocco, adding that after completion of the expo the agents will visit various tourist attractions in Tanzania.