- Atta Africa Financial Update 17.10.2017
- Sustainable practices, initiatives vital for greening the hotel industry
- St Helena welcomes world
- Application for Membership - Next Destinium
- Fastjet releases Mozambique schedule
- Ethiopia launches e-visa service for African and international MICE participants
- African countries urged to reduce inter-flights costs to boost tourism
- Rwanda Offers Rich Potential for Tourism Investment – PM
- Tanzania to host key tourism expo
- Atta Africa Financial Update 11.10.2017
Zambia Tourism set to host 2018 Travel Expo
The main aim of hosting ZATEX is to drastically expand the tourism client base for destination Zambia by not only having quality trade and media attend the show but by also arranging for face to face interaction with industry stakeholders and decision makers. The Zambia Travel Expo gives attendees a competitive advantage in the industry because they get to sample the various tourism products that the country has on offer through product familiarization tours.
Zambia Tourism Agency has been working hand in hand with industry partners to mold ZATEX into the most significant centrally located tourism marketing hub in the Southern African Region where people can be au fait with the latest developments within the Region’s Tourism Industry. It is in this vein, that Zambia Tourism Agency seeks to bring to ZATEX only those buyers and media personnel that will exceed the expectations of the sellers.
ZTA invites those interested in participating in the 2018 Zambia Travel Expo as a hosted Buyer/or Media to sign up now. Participants will bring much value to the expo through cutting various deals with suppliers.