- US to allow imports of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe, Zambia
- Application for Membership - Afroriginal Tours & Safaris
- Seasonal shoals increase shark risk along Cape Town shores
- Application for Membership - Falcon Africa Safaris cc
- Atta Head Office Memo - Zimbabwe
- New highway along the East African coastline gets financing
- Atta Africa Financial Update 14.11.2017
- Kenyan Tourism Head Joins #7SummitsAfrica Challenge
- Tanzania Government scraps Tourist Hotels grading fees
- West Africa Integrated Travel (WAIT) Launched At WTM 2017
Alitalia resumes 2 African routes in NS18
Alitalia in Northern summer 2018 season plans to resume service to 2 African destinations, subject to Government Approval. Opened for reservation this week, the airline plans to offer flights to Johannesburg and Nairobi.
Rome – Johannesburg eff 08APR18 4 weekly
AZ848 FCO2210 – 0820+1JNB 330 x135
AZ849 JNB2100 – 0725+1FCO 330 x246
Alitalia last served Johannesburg in March 2001, with Milan – Johannesburg and Rome – Johannesburg routing.
Rome – Nairobi eff 28MAR18 4 weekly
AZ846 FCO1400 – 2210NBO 330 x467
AZ847 NBO0035 – 0710FCO 330 x157
Alitalia last served Nairobi in October 2000, with Milan – Nairobi routing. Rome – Nairobi was served until March 2000.
Source: Routes Online