- New highway along the East African coastline gets financing
- Atta Africa Financial Update 14.11.2017
- Kenyan Tourism Head Joins #7SummitsAfrica Challenge
- Tanzania Government scraps Tourist Hotels grading fees
- West Africa Integrated Travel (WAIT) Launched At WTM 2017
- Ethiopian Airlines to launch flights to Buenos Aires
- Harare airport renamed: Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
- V&A Waterfront to host Ocean Life Festival
- More growth expected in tourism sector
- Eurowings expands intercontinental range to Cape Town, grows long-haul offering
Atta Head Office Memo - Zimbabwe
Following the events in Zimbabwe overnight we have had concern from various members relating to the situation on the ground.
We are closely monitoring the developments and sources on the ground in Harare and Victoria Falls are reporting that that the situation is currently calm.
We are in contact with news agencies, the FCO and our directors in the region and will issue further updates if necessary.