- Application for Membership - Inyati Game Lodge
- Intercounty SGR passenger train launched today
- Chinese Tourists Showing Increasing Interest in Africa as Number of Inbound Visitors Jumps 7% in Three Years
- Atta Africa Financial Update 02.11.2017
- KTF Statement on Kenya's Repeat Presidential Election
- Medical Update - Madagascar Plague Update 01 Nov 17
- IIPT to honour “Global Ambassadors of Peace Through Tourism” at WTM London
- Rwanda tourism industry eyes Asia market
- Rhino poachers wipe-out Eastern Cape private game reserve's entire herd
- Application for Membership - Steenberg Hotel & Spa
Ethiopian Airlines plans Buenos Aires March 2018 launch
Ethiopian Airlines from March 2018 is launching service to Argentina, as the airline plans to extend existing Addis Ababa – Sao Paulo Guarulhos service to Buenos Aires Ezeiza. First flight will commence on 08MAR18, with 787-8 aircraft operating 5 times a week.
ET506 ADD0930 – 1610 GRU1720 – 2010EZE 788 x25
ET507 EZE2130 – 0020+1 GRU0135+1 – 2000+1ADD 788 x25
The airline currently does not have local traffic rights on Sao Paulo Guarulhos – Buenos Aires Ezeiza sector.