- Tourism Conservation Fund CEO announced
- Angola-South Africa entry VISA free exemption a big boost for tourism, trade & investment in the Cape
- FCO Travel Advice - Kenya - 23.11.2017
- Uganda tourist arrivals set to surge
- Edo Govt to Re-Brand Culture, Tourism Assets
- Tusk Conservation Lecture Royal Geographic Society London 23 November 2017
- Limpopo Tourism Agency Board announces newly-appointed CEO
- Atta Africa Financial Update 21.11.2017
- FCO Travel Advice - Zimbabwe - 20 November 2017
- Application for Membership - Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris
In Memoriam - Sarova CEO J.S.Vohra
It is with great sadness that I report the death of J.S. Vohra affectionally known as “Pinky”, in a tragic motor accident on Friday in Kenya. He was well known to all the tourism trade, especially in his role as CEO of Sarova Hotels, Resorts and Game lodges attending the exhibition circuit in Africa and beyond. Atta has had a long association with the Vohra family and their hotels in Kenya and UK, indeed Sarova is one of the earliest and longest serving members of this association. The first formal meeting of Atta that I ever attended was way back in April 1996 at the Sarova Rembrandt Hotel in Knightsbridge, London. The Sarova Stanley in Nairobi hosted our Atta networking event just last month during Magical Kenya Expo.
Our thoughts and prayers go to his family. Safari Njema Pinky.