- Atta Africa Financial Update 21.11.2017
- FCO Travel Advice - Zimbabwe - 20 November 2017
- Application for Membership - Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris
- The British Army combat the illegal trade in wildlife by partnering with African parks and the Malawian Department of National Parks and Wildlife
- Atta Media Request - Canada's National Post
- Application for Membership - Camps Bay Views
- Rwanda again takes the lead in making it easier to visit the country
- Alitalia resumes 2 African routes in NS18
- US to allow imports of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe, Zambia
- Application for Membership - Afroriginal Tours & Safaris
Limpopo Tourism Agency Board announces newly-appointed CEO
We believe that her vision and extensive experience in the field of marketing will benefit and enrich the entity’s efforts of achieving its goal of marketing Limpopo Province thereby maintaining its number one spot as a leading domestic tourism destination in the country. It is believed that Ms. Ndlovu’s understanding of her role and functions will be central at the entity to assist the Board to fulfil its mandate of marketing the province as a destination of choice. Ms. Ndlovu brings with her impeccable experience gained from private and public sector entailing among others the following:
• Strategic Executive Director: Communications, Marketing and Events-City of Tshwane (2012 – 2017)
• Global Manager: Business Tourism-South African Tourism (2008-2012)
• Head: Brand Marketing, Sponsorships and Events-Standard Bank of South Africa [Corporate and Investment Banking Division (CIB)] (2007-2008)
• General Manager: Marketing-Kwazulu Natal Tourism Authority (2005-2007)
• Marketing Manager: Knorr Brand and other various brand management positions-Unilever South Africa (1995-2005).
The Board is optimistic that Ms. Ndlovu will take LTA to greater heights and help keep the momentum for Limpopo to continue claiming its number one spot as a destination of choice to domestic travelers in the country.
The Chairperson of the LTA Board, Mr. Andrew Dipela expressed his delight for the appointment of a person of Ms. Ndlovu’s caliber as their CEO given not only her experience but the administrative knowledge and a global network she brings with her to the Agency.
“I wish to, on behalf of the LTA Board express our excitement to have Ms. Ndlovu as our new CEO, given the new singular mandate we have of marketing our Province. We are confident that this appointment will ensure that we maintain our top spot as the most visited Province on the Domestic Tourism front. We will as the Board support Ms. Ndlovu as the new CEO and her team to achieve the goals that we have set for the Agency.”