- Atta Africa Financial Update 07.11.2017
- Introduction of elephants a step closer to the restoration of a wildlife haven
- Kenya: KQ Partners With Europe Tour Operator to Boost Tourism
- Regional mountain hiking project launched in Kigali
- Ethiopian Airlines plans Buenos Aires March 2018 launch
- Application for Membership - Inyati Game Lodge
- Intercounty SGR passenger train launched today
- Chinese Tourists Showing Increasing Interest in Africa as Number of Inbound Visitors Jumps 7% in Three Years
- Atta Africa Financial Update 02.11.2017
- KTF Statement on Kenya's Repeat Presidential Election
Thebe Tourism Group announces new tourism products
New major tourism projects set to transform South African tourism has been revealed during the World Travel Market (WTM) In London this week.
During an intimate breakfast today, attended by global tourism leaders including UNWTO SG: Dr Rifai, Princess Dana of Jordan, and other widely accredited leaders, Thebe Tourism Group CEO Jerry Mabena announced key tourism projects being undertaken by the company in South Africa – unique projects set in iconic locations which visitors to the country can look forward to.
Thebe Tourism Group is making huge strides for the South African international and domestic tourism sectors, through sustainable tourism and innovative development. The projects Mabena introduced, which will form part of TTG’s expanding portfolio includes:
The Mandela Presidential Centre (Johannesburg)
The Mandela Presidential Boutique Hotel is housed in a former residence of South Africa’s first black president, and global icon, Nelson Mandela.
This nine-bedroomed upmarket property will provide a holistically five-star experience, with conferencing facilities and a fine dining restaurant, that will be a retreat haven for high-end business travellers, the diplomatic corps and leisure travellers from around the world.
The development showcases the economic potential and sustainability of refurbishing the Nelson Mandela property in Johannesburg.
The Nelson Mandela Foundation is a key stakeholder in this development as the property owners and the hotel will provide an experience inspired by Madiba’s life and times while he resided and worked at the property.
This project is expected to be ready for business in 2019.
Source: Independent Online