- Angola-South Africa entry VISA free exemption a big boost for tourism, trade & investment in the Cape
- FCO Travel Advice - Kenya - 23.11.2017
- Uganda tourist arrivals set to surge
- Edo Govt to Re-Brand Culture, Tourism Assets
- Tusk Conservation Lecture Royal Geographic Society London 23 November 2017
- Limpopo Tourism Agency Board announces newly-appointed CEO
- Atta Africa Financial Update 21.11.2017
- FCO Travel Advice - Zimbabwe - 20 November 2017
- Application for Membership - Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris
- The British Army combat the illegal trade in wildlife by partnering with African parks and the Malawian Department of National Parks and Wildlife
Tourism Conservation Fund CEO announced
Satsa and Peace Parks Foundation recently launched the Tourism Conservation Fund, an initiative to encourage and support large-scale and long-term projects that deliver durable socio-economic benefits to rural communities surrounding South Africa’s protected areas.
Paul Zille has been appointed CEO and will take up the position from January 1. He currently works as an independent consultant and runs a diverse economics and development advisory practice.