- Tanzania: Tourism Injects 4.8 Trillion/ - Into the Economy
- Application for Membership - Coffeebeans Routes
- Tanzania: Tourist Train Station in the Pipeline
- Application for Membership - Green Safaris
- Man commits to climbing Table Mountain 365 times for charity
- Tanzania: Licence Fees Review Attracts Women in Tourism Business
- Kenyan tourism sector to get a boost from Ugandan start-up
- What travel marketers need to know about Facebook's News Feed change
- Cape Water Crisis: Mother City paints the town green with new water map
- Tanzania publishes new fees for tourism players
Jambojet set to begin Uganda flights next month
Jambojet will on February 15 start operating two daily flights between Entebbe (Uganda) and Nairobi, in what will mark the low cost carrier’s expansion outside Kenya.
The budget carrier, a subsidiary of Kenya Airways , says a one-way ticket will cost customers an “introductory price” of Sh11,330, inclusive of taxes.
Flights will depart the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) at 09:10am and 5:30pm every day while those flying out of Entebbe International Airport will leave at 11:00am and 19:20pm daily.