- Kenya Airways plans New York launch in late-Oct 2018
- Liuwa records increase in tourist visits
- Legal Update: Payment Services Directive
- Singapore Airlines ups flights to SA
- Legal SA: Article on Popi Regulations and Role Of Information Officer
- Najib Balala retains his tourism portfolio as President Kenyatta announces partial new cabinet
- Pure Zanzibar Ltd trading as Pure Zanzibar, Pure Tanzania and Pure Safari
- Merry Christmas from Atta - December 2017
- South Africa: Day Zero Moves Closer After High Water Usage in Cape Town
- Zambia partners with Ethiopian Airlines to revive national carrier
Zambia Tourism reiterates the availability of the KAZA UniVisa
The Zambia Tourism Agency wishes to advise foreign travelers to Zambia that the KAZA Visa is now available. The visa is already being issued at four Borders (Kenneth Kaunda International, Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula International Airports, Kazungula and Victoria Falls Borders) in Zambia.
Please note that the previous terms and conditions governing the KAZA Visa remain the same. The Visa is applicable to nationals of 65 countries in the Category B list on the visa regimes of Zambia and Zimbabwe. The KAZA visa fee is US$50 and it is issued on arrival only at the four ports of entry indicated above. The visa is issued on multiple entry basis between the two countries and is valid for 30 days.
First launched during the UNWTO General Assembly which was jointly hosted by Zambia and Zimbabwe at the cities of Livingstone and Victoria Falls has the common tourist Visa encouraged and boosted cross border visits, benefiting the tourism sectors in both countries.
Source: ATC News