- Uganda to host 4th tourism expo
- Zimbabwe's government to review visa regime to boost tourism
- Suspected poacher eaten by lions in South Africa
- RwandAir launches flights to Cape Town
- Rhino poaching in South Africa has dipped but corruption hinders progress
- Zim Govt moves to stem tourism bottlenecks
- The Gambia rejoins the Commonwealth
- Zimbabwe: ZTA to Host National Tourism Sector Strategy
- South African Tourism appoints campaign and partnerships manager
- Assassination of famous US wildlife anti-poaching czar shocks East African conservation fraternity
Cape Town, New York kicks off with tourism co-marketing campaign
The co-marketing agreement between Cape Town Tourism and NYC & Company which sees the two destination marketing agencies pool their resources to market each other's destinations is going live in February 2018. With special airfare offers and more, Cape Town is set to receive more New Yorkers.
Cape Town’s many attractions will appear on 62 bus shelters and over 1,000 outdoor LINK kiosks across New York’s five boroughs, introducing US locals to what’s on offer. New York will be marketed to Capetonians via Cape Town Tourism’s mobile Visitor Information Centre that travels to events and hotspots throughout the city, a city centre digital billboard, and in Tsogo Sun’s print and TVC media.