- Tourism to Africa is new top Destination for Chinese Tourists By Juergen T Steinmetz -March 19, 20186401
- How the free movement of people could benefit Africa
- Riders to Push EAC Integration Agenda
- Virgin Atlantic announces second daily service between London Heathrow and Johannesburg
- FCO Travel Advice- Tanzania - 15 March 2018
- Victoria Falls Launches a Major Recycling Project
- Zimbabwe inbound tourism hits record high
- Atta Legal: Advice on GDPR
- USAID ROUTES Partnership to present at AviaDev Africa
- #UNWTO progresses #Africa agenda during #ITB2018
Bridging the tourism gap: Ghana to host major sub-regional forum
The Ghana Tourism Authority in partnership with the West Africa Tourism Organization (WATO) will be hosting the maiden edition of the West Africa Integrated Travel (WAIT) forum from 20th to 21st March 2018 at the Accra International Conference Centre.
WAIT, which is aimed at bringing the process of promoting joint marketing efforts amongst tourism boards and authorities in the sub-region, also seeks to increase awareness of West Africa’s tourism products and other related information.
It is also to provide a platform to draw the attention of related authorities and policymakers for the need to ease up travel blocks within the sub-region. This was according to a release signed by Mrs Felicia Aniagyei, the Ag. Public Relations Manager for the Ghana Tourism Authority.