- South Africa: E-Visas a Victory for Tourism and Job Creation
- Application for Membership - Trust My Travel
- Application for Membership - H12 Art of Life - Delta Dunes
- Western Kenya airstrips stir up business
- Animated Videos Showcase Sustainable Cape Town Tourism
- Yellow Fever Vaccinations
- Participation at Trade Shows
- Zim, Moza urged to collaborate in tourism
- South African Airways closes Abuja bookings in NS18
- Bridging the tourism gap: Ghana to host major sub-regional forum
Ethiopia: Govt Promotes Tourist Attractions in Brussels
Addis Ababa March 21/2018 The Ethiopian Embassy in Brussels in collaboration with Ghent University held tourism exhibition aiming at promoting the country's tourism potentials.
Ethiopian delegation which included senior officials from Ethiopian Tourism Organization and 19 tour operators led by State Minister of Culture and Tourism Maaza Gebremedihn attended at the event.
Ambassador Ewunetu Bilata, Charge d'Affaires at the Embassy has elaborated activities that the embassy is working on in promoting the country's tourism potentials.
Praising the efforts that have been exerting to promote Ethiopia's tourism sector, State Minister Meza Gebremedihn said the government is working to support the sector with appropriate policy and strategy.
The ample tourist attraction is helping the country to be among the best tourist destination nowadays, Meza sated.
Traditional dresses, food and beverage, cultural music, among others were displayed at the exhibition, according the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Horn African country is home to many tourist attraction sites including nine World heritages.