- Application for Membership - El Karama Lodge
- New direct flights from Kisumu to Mombasa to boost tourism
- Uganda to promote country's tourism in China
- Atta Financial Update: 02.03.2018
- New Atta members in February
- Zimbabwe: Vic Falls to Anchor Proposed Tourism Hub
- #MeetingsAfrica18: Share-economy highlighted ahead of official opening
- Cape Town airport set to get quieter as it cuts boarding calls
- Water savvy wineries ensure water-wise OmmiBerg Harvest Celebration
- Application for Membership - The Capital Apartments and Hotels
Rwanda: Chinese Official Pledges to Rally Tourists to Rwanda
The director of Guangzhou tourism municipality Liu Yumei has pledged to work together with Rwandan officials to promote tourism which could see more Chinese tourists visiting Rwanda.
Yumei made the remarks on Monday during the closure of a three-day Guangzhou international travel fair 2018.
The exhibition took place in Guangzhou in the Southern part of China in Guangdong province from March 1 to 3.
"We are so excited about the strong co-operation we have with Rwanda and more so tourism, we hope to work together and promote tourism sector in both countries," she said.
Rwandan embassy officials and Rwandans working and studying in China participated in the event which was organised by the tourism administration of Guangzhou International Travel Fair.
This is the earliest and large-scale international tourism exhibition in China with the longest History and the most influential travel fair in China with its major focus on inbound travels and meeting incentives and exhibitions.