- Rwanda: Chinese Official Pledges to Rally Tourists to Rwanda
- Application for Membership - El Karama Lodge
- New direct flights from Kisumu to Mombasa to boost tourism
- Uganda to promote country's tourism in China
- Atta Financial Update: 02.03.2018
- New Atta members in February
- Zimbabwe: Vic Falls to Anchor Proposed Tourism Hub
- #MeetingsAfrica18: Share-economy highlighted ahead of official opening
- Cape Town airport set to get quieter as it cuts boarding calls
- Water savvy wineries ensure water-wise OmmiBerg Harvest Celebration
Tourism business incubator launched in Limpopo
"Tourism in Limpopo is thriving, and it is critical that its socio-economic benefits are enjoyed by all," said Deputy Minister of Tourism, Elizabeth Thabethe, who recently launched a tourism business incubator to ensure the viability and sustainability of SMMEs in the Ba-Phalaborwa Local Municipality.
Tourism business incubators are a virtual vehicle used to facilitate the provision of business support interventions to tourism enterprises clustered along a thriving tourism node.
Through the incubators, SMMEs are able to access remote business support services facilitated by experienced business development advisors who offer mentorship, coaching and cluster training that is tailored to their needs.
“We identified Phalaborwa as a suitable town to establish a tourism business incubator to promote economic inclusion and ensure that new entrants into the industry are viable.