- Application for Membership - Ubon Safari
- AviaDev- driving tourism development through increased air connectivity
- Application for Membership - Ndutu Safari Lodge
- FCO Travel Advice: South Africa - 17 Apr 2018
- Zimbabwe: Three Years Later, Zimbabwe Appoints Ambassador to the UK
- Ethiopia ends online blackout
- Application for Membership - Off 2 Africa
- Zimbabwe to double tourist arrivals to 5 million
- Daphne Sheldrick – RIP
- New laws to better protect millions of Brits who book holidays online
WTM-Africa Kicks Off in Cape Town
Cape Town, Wednesday 18 April 2018. It is all systems go as WTM Africa 2018 kicks off today at the Cape Town International Convention Centre to deliver an exhibition dedicated to furthering the potential of tourism on the continent and elsewhere in the world.
“We have more buyers, exhibitors and registered travel trade than ever before, proving there is great demand for a quality travel trade exhibition focused on Africa and further afield,” says Chardonnay Marchesi, South Africa Portfolio Director for Reed Exhibitions’ Travel, Tourism and Sports Portfolio.
“With over 700 exhibitors and a host of quality influential buyers from key source markets around the globe, WTM Africa 2018 has exceeded all previous years’ records.
“The team has responded to industry requests and is presenting new initiatives this year, including the Sports and Events Tourism Exchange, the e-Tourism Summit Africa and the all-new WTM Africa Festivals.
Source: Tourism Tattler