- Zimbabwe is back with record tourist numbers
- #WTMA18: Digital as the predominant channel for travel
- #Indaba2018: Tourism's time in the spotlight
- Atta Financial Update: 09.05.2018
- South Africa: Tourism Ministers Discuss Integrated Regional Tourism
- Surf’s Up: Direct to Durban
- Fly Paris to Seychelles on Joon, Air France Sister Airlines
- East Africa: Tourism On Indian Ocean Rim Association Meeting
- African Continental Free Trade Agreement to be welcomed as a boost for tourism
- Tourism and Home Affairs 'Close to an agreement' on travel of minors
Atta wins Gold at Indaba
At last week's newly rebranded Africa's Travel Indaba, Atta won a GOLD stand award for in the Tourism Marketing Organisation Category.
This years Indaba saw a renewed energy and a revamped offering in the Durban ICC. In a change from previous years the Atta stand was in the heart of the show on the centre aisle of the ICC. With 28 Atta member companies exhibiting the stand was a hive of activity with some great meetings happening and business being undertaken.
We will be back in the ICC once again in 2019 taking additional space which is sure to sell out quickly so keep an eye out on the Atta newswire for registration details.
A big thank you to all the exhibitors and all the hard work from the team in pulling together a fantastic show.