- East Africa: Tourism On Indian Ocean Rim Association Meeting
- African Continental Free Trade Agreement to be welcomed as a boost for tourism
- Tourism and Home Affairs 'Close to an agreement' on travel of minors
- Government, Fedhasa address VAT increase concerns across SA hospitality industry
- Morocco National Carrier Set For Flights To 5 East African Cities
- Trade expansion, reintroduction of direct India-S Africa flights between Johannesburg-Mumbai mooted at biz summit
- Marriott moves into West Africa
- Zimbabwe banks on Heritage Tourism
- African wild dogs return to Gorongosa National Park
- Malawi signs tourism pact with Zambia
07 May 2018
Fly Paris to Seychelles on Joon, Air France Sister Airlines
The Joon Airbus A340 landed at the International Airport at Pointe Larue in the early hours of Sunday, at 12.15 am, carrying 277 passengers from Paris, CDG Airport.
Joon departed the island nation at 01.30am.
It was in September last year that Air France announced it will be operating scheduled flights to Seychelles from the Paris Charles Gaulle airport as from May 5, 2018.
The new airline, which is targeting the millennials, will operate thrice-weekly flights to Seychelles.
The flights will leave Paris on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. The returning flights will be leaving Seychelles the following day.
An official ceremony to welcome Joon’s arrival to Seychelles is being planned for Tuesday, May 15, by Air France and respective Seychelles’ authorities.