- #Indaba2018: Tourism's time in the spotlight
- Atta Financial Update: 09.05.2018
- South Africa: Tourism Ministers Discuss Integrated Regional Tourism
- Surf’s Up: Direct to Durban
- Fly Paris to Seychelles on Joon, Air France Sister Airlines
- East Africa: Tourism On Indian Ocean Rim Association Meeting
- African Continental Free Trade Agreement to be welcomed as a boost for tourism
- Tourism and Home Affairs 'Close to an agreement' on travel of minors
- Government, Fedhasa address VAT increase concerns across SA hospitality industry
- Morocco National Carrier Set For Flights To 5 East African Cities
#WTMA18: Digital as the predominant channel for travel
With the ever-growing digital landscape, trends and technologies are becoming increasingly challenging to identify and as digital is evolving in the travel space, it's become crucial to look at relevant and growing trends and just how people are responding to them. Damian Cook, CEO of E-Tourism Frontiers shared some key trends when it comes to the digital landscape at WTM Africa 2018.
Working with destinations across the world on their digital strategies, Cook and his team have been witness to how tourist boards, government and private sector associations adapt and grow in the travel space.